All our tastings are fully tutored. That's mean it works like workshop, where we are talk about the topics of tasting and drinks we are have. Most our tasting is run Aberdeen.
Topics of tastings are various depend of events, demand of clients or schedule of club. Let see some examples of topics of whisky tastings:
- Effect of maturation (one distillery, multiple whiskies in different age)
- Quality aspects (blended, pure malt, single malt, single cask, un-chillfiltered, aged)
- Technology aspects (type and size of cask, tripple or double distilled, size of stills, witch still)
- Region differencies (why, when, in wich case)
Wine tastings are very similar, but there are some next possibilities, in example:
- Variety of Rose wine (claret, blended rose, rose from south, rose with character)
- Wine and food matching (slow food tastings)
- Same grape in different countries.
Sounds great? You have three possibilities where to go see more...
|Tasting events||Private tastings||Aberdeen clubs|