This training aggregates two follow-up visits to cover working shifts. You provide the drinks (five to seven tasting glasses we will choose in collaboration with you).
- What is wine - theory, technology and history, characteristic and flavours,
- Sorts of wine - sorts depends on technology (fortified, sparkling, desert etc.),
- Grape varietes - regions, type of grapes,
- Wine regions - winemaking areas and its specificity,
- Serving and selling wine - the final part, lesson how to use knowledge to sell wine with accent on wine and food matching.
Programme includes practise materials.
Duration: 2x 90 mins
|Order Wine education training