The whisky club meets the first Thursday of every month, except July and August. At every meeting we will taste five surprising whiskies which are not available in the supermarkets - and most of it you will hardly find in specialist shops either... Amazing experiences were never that close.
Schedule of this year's tastings is:
- Jan - Quest for Innamorata: Morlach, Clynelish, Laphroaig, Tormore and Rosebank by Independent bottlers,
- Feb - WoodWinters independent bottlings: WoodWinter independent bottler is completely new in industry, but its selection of whiskies are amazing,
- Mar - Lost in time: Glenugie, Dallas Dhu, Glenglassaugh, Littlemil, Caperdonich,
- Apr - Mortlach variations: Mortlach, enthusiasts choice forever, in bottlings by Chieftains, Gordon&McPhail, Signatory, Cooper's choice and Mortlach itself,
- May - ultimate tasting The Glenlivet Cellar Collection: nothing more is needed to be said. Only a few people in the whole world could taste Cellar Collection bottles, vintage 1983, 1972, 30 years old, 1967 and 1964,
- Jun - Raw cask quality: Raw cask means single malt, single cask, un-chillfiltered, non-coloured whisky in cask strength. This is the most top quality you can get. You probably know.
- Sept - Wine cask aging: How does whisky taste after aging in Madeira or Bordeaux?
- Oct - Blackadder, almost unknown grand master: Hard to say why, but this independent bottler, the rolls-royce among independent bottlers for many reasons, is in Scotland itself almost unknown, but its raw cask whisky is unforgettable.
- Nov - Non-islay peated: Ledaig, Tobermory, Ardmore, Springbank and Glen Ord.
- Dec - Speyside walk: Craigellachie, Glendronach, Auchroisk, Mannochmore and Tomatin.
Sounds great? Then now is a good time to become a member. There are two types of membership:
Ultimate membership for year 2010, price £399 - include all tastings,
Classic membership for year 2010, price £249 - include all tastings except Ultimate Glenlivet Cellar Collection tasting in May,
choose and enjoy!
|Ultimate membership||Classic membership|